Full Calendar of Programs
Current programs and events are listed below. Please sign up for our newsletter to learn about new events.
Save-the-Date in your Calendar
Click to expand and download the invite to your own calendar.
u-lab 1x | Leading From the Emerging Future: An introduction to leading profound social, environmental and personal transformation.
Please note that this program runs in partnership with MITx so you need to register both on the u-school for Transformation website as on MITx platform.
u-school link: https://www.u-school.org/offerings/ulab-1x-2022
MITx link: https://mitxonline.mit.edu/courses/course-v1:MITxT+15.671.1x/
- The u-lab 1x course and all materials are available at no cost. The option exists to pursue a verified certificate from MITx for a fee of $99.
- The facilitated u-lab course, including live broadcast sessions from MITx is 6 weeks in duration: September 14, 2023 to October 26, 2023. Course materials will be made available two weeks prior, beginning August 31, so you can get acquainted with the course format and platform before we begin. The instructed part of the course will be held September 14, 2023 - October 26, 2023.
- After October 26, 2023, the course will be available as a self-paced learning experience until May 30, 2024. The course will not be monitored between October 26, 2023 and May 30, 2024.
- September 20-October 11: Self-paced learning with pre-recorded videos, reading materials, practices, and journaling.
- October 11: Live session. A 2-hour zoom call with guided, hands-on drawing practice, peer-to-peer conversation, and large group resonance. (Recording of the live session will be available for those who cannot attend.) This will be followed by sharing of images in the community platform, with real-time feedback from faculty and peers for one week following the live session.
This exploration with visual sensemaking will happen over 2 days, paced between offline/individual and online/group sessions:
- Day 1: Self-paced practices with pre-recorded videos and reading materials around Theory U and Levels of Scribing, along with a mapping exercise using Systems Scribing to prepare for the live session.
- Day 2: Live session, a 2-hour Zoom call with guided, hands-on drawing practice, peer-to-peer conversation, and large group resonance. (Recording of the live session will be available for those who cannot make it.) This will be followed by sharing of images in the community platform, with real-time feedback from faculty and peers for one week following the live session.
The live session will take place on December 7 from 9:00-11:00am EST (check your time here).
Social Presencing Theater is a series of embodiment practices that develop capacity for awareness-based engagement in social and organisational transformation (grounded in Theory U framework).
This is a 2-day introductory course into the basic practices of Social Presencing Theater in German language.
In diesem zweitägigen Kurs stellen wir alle Grundübungen aus dem Social Presencing Theater vor.
Location: YOGAEINSCOMMAZWEI, Reutlingen, Germany
Tuition: € 400