How do you learn and lead in times of disruption when you cannot rely on the experiences of the past?
Otto Scharmer posed this research question at MIT 20 years ago. The result was the method and framework of Theory U.
Click "Register" above to join.
The course contains:
- 9 videos featuring Senior Faculty and totaling approximately 1 hour.
- 2 practice exercises.
- Suggestions and links to further explore and apply Theory U.
About this course:
This short course will be introduced to key concepts in Theory U including:
- The U framework.
- The essence of systems thinking and systems change.
- The choice we face between Presencing and Absencing.
- How we can lead through the quality of our listening and attention.
You will have the opportunity to:
- engage in practice exercises
- explore stories of application
- learn about potential next steps in your Theory U journey
In the course, you will meet Otto Scharmer, Senior Lecturer at MIT’s Sloan School of Management and founder of Theory U, and Senior Faculty members Julie Arts, Dayna Cunningham, Antoinette Klatzky and Martin Kalundu-Banda.
The self-directed videos will take ~60 minutes to complete.